• UCLA Anderson School of Business
– Suspends professor over e-mail exchange with student who wanted a “no harm” final exam, shortened exams, and extended deadlines for final assignments and projects due to “traumas that put students in the class “in a position where we must choose between actively supporting black classmates or focusing on finishing up our spring quarter.” FoxNews – June 9th 2020
• CEO Fired over tweets
– Crossfit CEO Greg Glassman fired over George Floyd comments… He was asked by a Minneapolis affiliate why the company had not posted a statement regarding George Floyd. Glassman asked “Can you tell me why I should mourn for him? Other than that it’s the white thing to do – other than that, give me another reason. We’re not mourning for George Floyd.” Glassman is reported to have said. He also questioned systemic racism and the motives of the protesters around the country according to published reports. Glassman later apologized for his remarks and stepped down as CEO. NY POST June 9th 2020
• North Carolina Professor may be fired over “racist” tweets on Floyd…
Mike S. Adams, a tenured professor of sociology & Criminology at the University of North Carolina – Washington may be fired over tweets calling NC a slave state and stating that the rioters were “thugs”. A 20,000 signature petition calls for his dismissal. Miami Herald June 5 2020
• Chicago Mayor It is wrong for residents to defend themselves from violent mob…
Mayor Lori Lightfoot stated “It is absolutely NOT appropriate for people to take up arms, bats, pipes, whatever in patrolling their neighborhoods.” … “ We’ve seen that end with tragic results across the country and we’re not about to allow that practice to happen in Chicago. If there’s an issue, call 911.” … “I absolutely support neighbors being vigilant as to what’s going on the streets and in their blocks but taking up arms, that leads to chaos and we’re not supporting vigilantism in the city of Chicago under any circumstances.” – Conservative Daily June 8th 2020
• Mayor DeBlassio threatens church closures for non compliance of social distancing…
• “So, I want to say to all those who are preparing the potential of religious services this weekend – if you go to your synagogue, if you go to your church and attempt to hold services after having been told so often not to, our enforcement agents will have no choice but to shut down those services,” de Blasio told reporters. “I don’t say that with any joy. It’s the last thing I would like to do because I understand how important people’s faiths are to them, and we need our faiths in this time of crisis, but we do not need gatherings that will endanger people.” … “No faith tradition endorses anything that endangers the members of that faith,” de Blasio continued. “So, the NYPD, Fire Department, Buildings Department, and everyone has been instructed that if they see worship services going on, they will go to the officials of that congregation, they’ll inform them they need to stop the services and disperse.”… “If that does not happen, they will take additional action up to the point of fines and potentially closing the building permanently,” De Blasio concluded. “Again, that will begin this weekend. Again, I’m sorry I have to tell you this, but anyone who’s hearing this, take it seriously. You’ve been warned, you need to stop services, help people practice their faith in different ways, but not in groups, not in gatherings that could endanger people.” Daily Wire News May 29th 2020
• De Blasio Backs George Floyd Protests despite Coronavirus gathering ban…
“I want to say anyone who wants to protest, we’re going to protect your right to protest, but please also respect [that] the cop in front of you did not create the problem”…He urged NYC cops to go easy on the protesters “I want to see a light touch because people are understandably angry for a reason.” Yet in May De Blassio said “We’re not allowing any kind of gathering period.” … “I don’t care if it’s 20 people or a hundred people or a thousand people, it’s not going to be allowed. So the point is, if you gather, NYPD us coming there to give you a summons and if you resist, to arrest you, period, across all communities.” …. “So no, of course this organization is not allowed to hold a rally that goes against every rule we’ve got. They can express themselves online. There’s all sorts of other ways, but if they attempt to hold a rally, they will be summonsed immediately, and that’s true for people of any viewpoint. We’re not doing rallies at this point. They spread disease and help kill people. It’s unacceptable.” he said.
Dailey Wire News – May 29th 2020
– Another example of do as I say but not as I do – after all he is the Governor and he chooses not to follow his own edicts. – Gorge Floyd Service Minneapolis MN June 4th 2020
• Is Systemic Racism Real in America? ….
1. relating to a system, especially as opposed to a particular part.
“the disease is localized rather than systemic”
constructional · organizational · constitutional · configurational · formational · tectonic
denoting the part of the circulatory system concerned with the transportation of oxygen to and carbon dioxide from the body in general, especially as distinct from the pulmonary part concerned with the transportation of oxygen from and carbon dioxide to the lungs.
3. (of an insecticide, fungicide, or similar substance) entering the plant via the roots or shoots and passing through the tissues.
So systemic deals with the WHOLE and not something that is localized. Those who use the term “systemic racism” presume that racism is rampant throughout our society. Yet we know that is not true. Like in any segment of society we have good people and we have bad people, but to call them all (all whites) as racist is not correct. If it were, then Obama would not have been elected President. Twice! He garnered white voters at the polls and that is what put him into the White House.
Certainly if racism were systemic, Obama would never have made it to the White House.
Does racism exist? I’m sure it does And you may find this hard to believe but I’ve never seen it. I’ve heard of isolated incidents of racism to be sure, but it is NOT systemic.
For every instance of anecdotal racism, there is an example of a false flag racism call.. from Tawana Brawley, to Jussie Smollett, to the Duke LaCrosse team slandered by the false accusation of a gang rape. Misdirection and lies have been the trademark of the Black Lives Matter movement which was founded on the lie that Michael Brown had his hands up crying “Don’t shoot!”. Eye witnesses refute that ever happened.
Shaun King, self promoting head of Black Lives Matter is not black according to his own family. He is white. Robert Cantrell, was 49 years old when he took his own life after being falsely accused of the rape of a black woman. King reposted his mug shot and called him a “violent, racist, asshole”. It was all false. The woman’s rapists were later caught and they were two black men.
If there is racism in America today is not predominately white. But rather it is coming from the so called black community activists who are closely tied to the BLM movement.
How do we move away from race? Simple: We are one united. We are Americans. No hyphens, just Americans. We stop promoting the racists in our society, that includes black racists that make false accusations in context of race. People like Al Sharpton, Shaun King, and the David Dukes of the world. There is no them and us… just us.
• Change – Rewrite History…
The left wants to tear down statues (so did the Taliban). Columbus, Lee, Jefferson, Washington. And it’s not limited to statues, they also want to tear down monuments and rid themselves of paintings.
St Junipero Serra statue in Ventura County CA was torn down: “statues of the missionary reflect oppression of indigenous peoples” according to city officials.
“Evil has made itself present here. So we have gathered together to pray for God, to ask the saints…for their intercession, above all our Blessed Mother, in an act of reparation, asking God’s mercy on us and on the whole city, that we might turn our hearts back towards him,” Archbishop Cordileone said in a June 27 video.
Lady Antebellum has changed her name to rid the band of an association of the South. The Dixie Chicks are now calling themselves THE CHICKS.
The NFL wants to sign Kapernick as a spokesperson. And will allow players to protest and even NASCAR is allowing drivers to decal their cars with Black Lives Matter.
Speaking of which, NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace complained there was a noose hung in the garage he was assigned to. It turns out there was no hate crime (per the FBI). It was a chord to open the garage door. A “noose” contains 13 knots. This was simply a loop, like you would find on a pet’s leash. Even after the FBI investigation, Bubba Wallace doubled down. Is he a victim? No. Just another wanna be who has had his 15 minutes of shame… errr. Fame.
The left has disarmed Yosemite Sam, Elmer Fudd and they are working on the children’s cartoon Paw Patrol because it depicts police in a good light. And Disney is changing the name of Splash Mountain to the Princess and the Frog.
They have called for cancellation of COPS, and Live PD while the Rolling Stone has called for cancellation of SVU.
Videos on YouTube show whites being led by leashes and bonds around town wearing T-shirts that say “I am sorry”. Other videos show white men and women getting down on their knees and kissing the feet or licking the boots of black men to atone for their “white privilege”.
A Palatine Illinois high school teacher is under investigation for saying that the mere mention of “white privilege” is racist in and of itself.
The Berklee College of Music Public Safety Department has apologized for allowing the Boston Police to use campus bathrooms.
Quaker Oats changing logo and name of Aunt Jemima Syrup. Cream of Wheat is pulling the iconic black man off the box and Mars Inc. is changing the name and cover of Uncle Ben’s Rice. The man on the cover of Cream of Rice, is a real man, Frank L. White Chicago Chef. In 1900 his image was replaced,. Now B&G foods is looking to remove Mr. White from the box.
The original woman who was on the label for Aunt Jemima Syrup was a Ms. Green who was replaced in 1935 by Anna Harrington who refused to be dressed like the original Aunt Jemima or to talk in a dumbed down voice when she gave cooking demonstrations to promote the product. For both Green and Harrington it was a rags to riches story.
Eskimo Pies has announced it is looking into changing it’s name as well. Apparently some indigenous people have complained about the name.
The MN Twins are removing the statue of Galvin Griffith over racist comments he once made. He was responsible for the moving the Twins to MN in 1961.
Dan Cathy, CEO of Chic-Fil-A wants “white people” to show an act of contrition. He went on to say we should shine the shoes of black people to show our sincerity.
All the while COVID 19 lock downs continue in many states including MN. Chucky Cheese has announce it may have to cloase 610 locations as the company faces $1 Billion in debt made worse by the COVID lock downs.
The National Association of Realtors want it’s Realtor members to refer to the large bedroom and bath in the house as the PRIMARY bedroom and PRIMARY bath. No longer can we call them “MASTER” bedroom or bath.
The MASTERS Golf tournament is likewise being pressured to change it’s name.
This raises some interesting questions… what about a Master’s degree? Do we change it’s name? And what about all those who Masturbate out there? Do they have to change their favorite activities name also?
DIXIE Beer is changing it’s name and the University of Washington is excusing black students from finals during this very “stressful” time for them.
Oregon has made the wearing of face masks in public mandatory – except for black people.
• NO GO Zone in downtown Seattle,,,
The biggest affront to civility is the no go zone that Seattle rioters established in the middle of downtown Seattle. When Trump hinted he would send in the troops, the Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan stated that the take over was nothing but a “block party” And they have many block parties in that part of town. In reference to the barricades that the rioters and ANTIFA set up she said it’s not unusual to block off streets for block parties.
The Mayor even ordered city workers to install concrete barricades apparently in response to Trumps threats of calling in the troops.
Almost immediately after establishing the zone, the rioters requested outside help and goods. Their list included vegan food, toilet paper etc. They stated they would not allow the police to come into the zone. They claimed sovereignty and claimed their barricaded section of downtown was actually a country they named CHOP. It’s now called CHAZ.
They had their first shooting and murder. One person who was shot and survived is now considering suing the Seattle Police for a slow response to the shooting.
Now the Mayor says the city will reclaim the area…. Soon.
The world has gone insane, corporate America is bending to the will of ill behaved brats who are now adults who rather than engage is a tantrum, now riot to get their way.
Many, including former Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich believe that we are headed for a civil war, I pray we are not but only time will tell.
I leave you with this prophecy:
“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”
― George Orwell, 1984